Steve is a talented architect with more than a decade of experience delivering a range of innovative design led projects in Australia and overseas.
Passionate about achieving the best outcomes for every project, client and end user, Steve commits to each project with zeal. His outstanding results are the by-product of this enthusiasm, underpinned by his strong commitment to serving people, maintaining purpose and creating place.
Steve leads architecture in the Melbourne office. In this role, Steve is responsible for client relationships, design management, and team performance.
Committed to ongoing development and mentoring, Steve is often a guest reviewer at Deakin University and has strong links to his home town of Geelong.
- Mixed Use Development in Dandenong – Commercial Office and 150 Bed Hotel
- 220-Room Hotel Development, Melbourne CBD
- 24-hour Police Station in Sale, Victoria
- 51-53 Albert Street, Auckland Mixed Use Hotel + Residential Development
- 600-room mixed-use hotel and residential development, Box Hill
- Boutique apartment development, Windsor
- Boutique Office Development, Balaclava
- Commercial Office Development, Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
- High-density apartment development, Yarraville
- Large urban renewal and mixed-use development, Dandenong
- Master planned estate : Large Format Retail, Associated commercial uses and residential
- Child Care Development in Regional Victoria
- Townhouse Development, South Melbourne