Steve is a talented architect with more than a decade of experience.
Passionate about achieving the best outcomes for every project, client and end user, Steve commits to each project with zeal. His outstanding results are the by-product of this enthusiasm.
Steve leads architecture in the Melbourne office. In this role, Steve is responsible for client relationships, design management, and team performance.
Committed to ongoing development, Steve is often a guest reviewer at Deakin University.
- 200-dwelling apartment development, Doncaster
- 220-room hotel development, Melbourne
- 24-hour police station in Sale, Victoria
- 51-53 Albert Street, 300-room hotel, Auckland
- 600-room mixed-use hotel and residential development, Box Hill
- Boutique apartment development, Windsor
- Boutique Office Development, Balaclava
- Commercial Office Development, Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
- High-density apartment development, Yarraville
- Large urban renewal and mixed-use development, Dandenong
- Master plan, residential tower development, Footscray
- Townhouse Development, South Melbourne