Kylie has extensive experience working with leading firms to deliver commercial, workplace, hospitality, refurbishment, and retail projects. Her approach, commitment to design excellence, and keen eye for detail is a true asset to the WMK interiors team.
Kylie has a reputation for building strong relationships with her clients enabling her to truly understand their needs and deliver a project's vision.
- AMP Financial Planning Centre, 12,000m2 retail offering and office fit-out, Parramatta
- AMP, 26-storey head office, 27,000m2, corporate and financial services fit-out, Circular Quay
- HCF, integrated fit-out and base build upgrade for HCF’s head office; Sydney
- HCF House refurbishment, 7,000m2 fit-out rolled out over eight levels, Sydney
- Open Colleges, 5,000m2, Sydney
- Virgin Active, 400m2 head office workplace fit-out, Sydney
- 7 Macquarie Place, End of Trip and Lobby, Sydney
- Mounties, refurbishment and extension including main entrance canopy and food and beverage master plan, Mount Pritchard
- 77 King Street, lobby refurbishment including a new façade, retail offering, and collaborative seating as well as a lift core refurbishment, 130m2, Sydney
- IOOF, refurbishment of lobbies and entrances across three sites, Hawthorn, Glen Waverly and Hawthorn East
- 10 Shelley Street, commercial tower, base building refurbishment including ground floor foyer redesign, new end-of-trip facilities and rooftop terrace bar and function space, 29,000m2, Sydney
- H&M Garden City, 2,600m2 retail fit-out over two floors, Brisbane
- H&M Wollongong Central, 2200m2 retail fit-out, Wollongong
- H&M Macarthur Square Mall, 3400m2 retail fit-out over 2 floors, Campbelltown