We are always seeking talented architects and designers to be a part of the WMK team.
A career at WMK is an opportunity - as a mid-size design firm you will grow professionally.
Our working style is very dynamic – we look for leaders, self starters and proactive people who can contribute with skills and industry knowledge and support our team. We make the most creatively of every brief – we want to work with innovators and experts who will help to stretch our thinking and push boundaries.
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Welcome to WMK. You are joining a leading, award-winning firm. We’ve gained a reputation for delivering value and results through innovative design, responsive performance, and intelligent commercial solutions.
What makes us unique is
- A Strong Culture – WMK’s culture reflects our brand – confident and personable, accessible and responsive, with integrity and drive for excellence.
- A Close-Knit Team – We’re a close team who depend on each other, enjoy working in a spirited environment, can roll our sleeves up and get on with it, will go the extra mile, and still take time out to get to know our colleagues and share a lot of laughs.
- We Push Boundaries – Our working style is very dynamic – we look for leaders, self-starters, and proactive people who can contribute with skills and industry knowledge to support our team, stretch our thinking and push boundaries.
- Our Leading Design – Our work has won many awards – from design awards to sustainability. We’re proud of the work we do and the impact we make.
- We Exceed Client Expectations – We love design, and we enjoy pushing boundaries but above all else, we understand that our aim is to exceed our clients’ expectations. Helping our clients to achieve their outcomes sits at the core of our business.
About the Role
The role involves fostering the growth and success of the WMK Group, aiming to elevate it to a Tier 1 position characterized by success, profitability, and a positive work environment. The incumbent will serve as a custodian of the WMK brand, upholding the company's image with the utmost professionalism and integrity. Collaborating closely with the Director of Client Engagement, Strategy & Change, the role entails overseeing marketing, and business development efforts, ensuring adherence to WMK's brand guidelines, and providing guidance to staff. Active participation in team meetings, focus groups, and social events is expected to contribute to WMK's ethos and team spirit. As a dedicated member and leader within the National Sales & Marketing Focus Group, the role involves providing active support and assistance to Practice Directors in coordinating marketing, sales, and business development activities, aligned with WMK's national business plans. The ideal candidate is characterized by positivity, adaptability, flexibility, and innovation, while also being a collaborative team player.
We are open to considering full-time or part-time applicants for this role.
What you will do
Sales & Marketing
- Maintain national company templates
- Assist with the preparation and review of client profiles and fee proposals
- Maintain the company fee register
- Prepare PPT and Indesign presentations for sales presentations and client meetings
- Support the development of content creation for marketing campaigns including EDMs
- Arrange the content collation and prepare the development of WMK’s internal ‘Concept’ digital newsletter
- Collate graphic design elements and assist with the preparation of promotional material for WMK events, project site hoarding, internal marketing boards, and other marketing collateral as required
- Maintain company database, update client records, and diarise activities
- Update content and collateral for the company website
- Assist with the development of SM content and posts
- Support the S&M Focus Group to source and distribute the annual client gifts program
- Co-ordinate photography of completed projects including quotes, shoot dates, attendance
- Assist with maintenance of company sales and marketing resources drive
- Assist with company/client research in preparation for client meetings and presentations
HR and Team
- Continue to develop your skills and capabilities by self-learning and attending WMK’s education programs
- Mentor and assist others in marketing and sales BD processes
Professional Practice, Strategy, and Change Management
- Prepare meeting agenda/minutes
- Assist with the preparation of strategy and change management project material as required
- Update Change & Communications plans for specific projects
- Awareness of WMK’s design processes
- Aware of current & latest project designs
- Leverage design knowledge and projects in marketing and BD
What you will need
- Marketing, Communications diploma/degree or equivalent
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Photoshop & Premier Pro
- Can do attitude
- Eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Database and Marketing Automation program - Act!
- Experience in video content creation
- Graphic Design Capabilities
Apply to Position
In the Spotlight
Claire leads the strategic marketing, change management, communications, and client engagement initiatives for WMK.
Claire is highly regarded for her strong mentorship, leadership, execution, and operational capabilities.