Bring together Blackmores 220 staff, distribution and production facilities in a state of the art building that embodies Blackmores’ leadership in health, work, life and the environment.
On a 25,000sqm greenfield site, driven by leading-edge sustainability design in a campus setting, WMK created a bold, new-generation workplace and distribution centre that embodies Blackmores’ brand and encourages collaboration.
Open-plan workspaces merge with a wellness centre, gym, lap pool and communal dining for staff, and flexible meeting areas for training and shareholder functions.
A world class, award-winning building that is sustainable in the fullest sense – economical, social and environmental. It reflects Blackmores’ ethos of “a natural approach to health” in a motivating, healthy workplace that drives operational efficiency and has a carbon footprint one-eighth of a comparable development.
The campus integrates cutting edge sustainability in below ground labyrinth cooling, wintergardens, assisted natural ventilation, thermal stacks and eco friendly materials.
- Winner – 2010 Australian Institute of Architects Sustainable Architecture Award
- Winner – 2010 Virdian Glass Innovation Award
- Winner – 2010 Urban Taskforce Development Excellence for Industrial Development
- Winner – 2009 Building Product News Sustainability Award
- Winner – 2009 Pittwater Council Sustainability Award