Chris Pullin – Team Lead
With more than 15 years of built environment experience under his belt, Chris is an experienced interior design leader with vast expertise delivering major projects for large corporate clients such as Commonwealth Bank and ANZ.
At WMK Chris is responsible for leading large national rollout projects.
- ANZ, digital design retail roll-out, nationwide
- Navitas, to develop a vision for Navitas including a 22,000m² Sydney fit-out and building change of use, as well as design and fit-out new campuses nationally, nationwide
- AusGrid Learning Centre, 15,000m² campus-style centre encompassing workplace, corporate, training, exhibition/display, six-star Greenstar design rating, $50mil, Silverwater
- MLC Centre, refurbishment of retail and food court, Sydney
- Hoyts, national rollout, more than 20 venues, nationwide
- New Cerebral Palsy Alliance Facility, encompassing workplace, therapy, teaching/education, research and development over 9,000m² space, $19mil, Allambie Heights
- Commonwealth Bank, part of in-house team to roll-out more than 80 stores per year, nationwide
- Safilo, national rollout of optometrist and sunglass retail, 10+ stores, nationwide