Lindsay’s substantial international expertise ranges from projects within Australia to Asia, Europe and South Africa.
Her rich understanding of our clients’ visions and her creative problem solving are some of Lindsay’s admired attributes that allow her to deliver remarkable projects.
Lindsay displays extensive architectural and interior design capability, bringing highly creative and innovative outcomes for her clients across numerous project typologies.
- Allianz Worldwide Partners call centre, Broadbeach
- Arcadis workplace fit-out, Brisbane & Sydney
- CapitaLand Workplace Strategy, Singapore
- Christie Centre co-working space, Brisbane
- EIRCOM Headquarters Building - No. 1 Heuston South Quarter, Dublin
- Global Software Corporation workplace, Brisbane
- Grand Canal Office Buildings (in association with Studio Daniel Libeskind), Dublin
- Heinemann Tax & Duty Free, Sydney International Airport
- International Education Services, Brisbane
- Kilmainham Office and Technology Park Development Proposal, Dublin
- M&G Investments (Prudential) workplace, Singapore
- Monument Hill residential apartments, UK
- NBNCo workplace, Brisbane
- RNA Exotica residential tower, India
- SingTel Centre of Excellence Training Facility, Singapore
- Sun Microsystems workplace fit-out, UK
- Toowoomba Hospital New Kitchen Building, Toowoomba
- University of PNG, Main Lecture Theatre and School of Business and Public Policy, PNG
- UQ Libraries five-year strategic plan, St Lucia Campus, Brisbane