B. SC (ARCH)
Vicki Murphie – Director-Projects
Vicki graduated in architecture and is highly respected for designing and delivering numerous major corporate fitout projects, focusing on the office of the future and working in collaborative client partnerships.
Reflecting the breadth of her skills and depth of design knowledge she is equally regarded for designing lifestyle projects including residential, hotel and hospitality design, delivered with skill and responsive performance.
Vicki’s expertise includes planning strategy, concept development and project delivery for many of Australia’s blue chip corporations, bringing detailed knowledge of financial, telecommunications, legal and media office design.
- CBRE Head Office - 2,600m2 over two floors with interconnecting staircase
- Australian Red Cross – 4,600m2
- Nestle Globe Sydney- Head Office strategic planning
- HLB Mann Judd- 3000m2 Sydney workplace refurbishment
- Brown Forman Head Office, Sydney
- Yum! Australia refurbishment of 4,000m2
- AMP Sydney head office - 24 floors
- AMP Parramatta - 12,0000m2
- AMP’s new retail Financial Planning Centres
- The Quay apartments, Sydney Haymarket
- Yum! Australia refurbishment of 4,000m2 Head Office, French’s Forest
- Optus Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide - 24,000m2
- Stockland head office
- Diageo head office 3,000m2 of branded office environments including reception, working environments, training bar and conference facilities, completed as four stages over 3 years.
- TOGA Waterfront Apartments Darwin - 140 apartments
- Qantas and American Airlines airport lounges
- Moscow Crown Casino Hotel room design
- Grey Advertising churn projects, Milsons Point
- Hakoah Club upgrade to foyer, bar and gaming area, Bondi
- Capital Finance 1800m2 Corporate Office, Angel Place
- State Street Global Bank (Project leader) $20M, 10,000m2 commercial office fitout including trading environment, fast track program working with Lend Lease, 420 George Street, Sydney
- Optus (Project leader) $4M, 3,600m2 commercial office fitout, Macquarie Park
- Queens Square Law Courts, Sydney – Supreme Courts refurbishments of 2 floors of courts, decant project, and documentation review role.
- Sydney Water 30,000m2 interiors analysis, concept, quality benchmark specification and test planning of several developer submissions to enable Sydney Water to shortlist and select the ideal architectural and interiors fit for its new HQ, Civic Place Parramatta