DIRECTOR – PROJECTS
PR. ARCH, B. ARCH (ADV), B.A.S
Lindsay Nunes – Director – Projects
Lindsay’s substantial international expertise ranges from projects within Australia to Asia, Europe and South Africa.
Her rich understanding of our clients’ visions and her creative problem solving are some of Lindsay’s admired attributes that allow her to deliver remarkable projects.
Lindsay displays extensive architectural and interior design capability, bringing highly creative and innovative outcomes for her clients across numerous project typologies.
- Allianz contact centre, Toowong & Broadbeach
- BT Tower, London
- Citywest High-Density Housing, Dublin
- EIRCOM Headquarters, Dublin
- Global Software Corporation, Brisbane
- Grand Canal offices, Dublin
- International Education Services, Brisbane
- John Oxley Centre, Milton
- Kilmainham Office and Technology Park, Dublin
- Level 18, 127 Creek Street, Brisbane
- M&G Investments, Singapore
- Mater Hospital Aesthetic Clinic, Brisbane
- School of Business and Public Policy, University of Papua New Guinea, PNG
- Slater+Gordon, Brisbane
- The Sanctuary Clubhouse, India
- University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus, Brisbane
- Waitlands residential development, UK